News and Updates

Poll

10 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
9:51 PM - Saturday the 28th of February, 2009 - by dark52
You can now add a message to the top of your guestbooks that stays there. I don't know what the point is but I guess you can put some information there about yourself or something. Do whatever you like with it really.

To change it simply go to the bottom of the Profile Options page and enter it into the Guestbook Announcement box.
Categories
Comments
avatar
#1 Miles Tails 21:52:24 28/02/2009
 Report
COOL!!! I ALREADY DID! THANKS! smilie
avatar
#2 spyro567 21:54:40 28/02/2009
 Report
cool ida
avatar
#3 bionicle2809 23:43:34 28/02/2009
 Report
I made one... It says something like... "DARK! WTF IS THIS!!" But now I know... I guess I'll go change it smilie
avatar
#4 Cloudtail4ever 23:49:27 28/02/2009
 Report
Cool option! Now I just need to figure out what to do with it...
avatar
#5 Gondana 00:51:03 01/03/2009
 Report
Cool, Now I can tell everyone about my habit of pseudo-Onlineness. + all that other stuff.

\/ *Removes Ghakimx from friends list*
avatar
#6 Ghakimx 03:49:26 01/03/2009
 Report
Good, now keep away your friggin' life messages OUT of my Guestbook.

OOH! I know a good usage of it. You can post your website links like your own website, Youtube, deviantArt, etc. I'ma do that now.
avatar
#7 DARK CINDER 09:12:44 01/03/2009
 Report
mine is... smilie yey
avatar
#8 Ghakimx 10:08:22 01/03/2009
 Report
Quote: Gondana
Cool, Now I can tell everyone about my habit of pseudo-Onlineness. + all that other stuff.

\/ *Removes Ghakimx from friends list*


I was in your friends list? Wow, I'm honored... not.
avatar
#9 jackie 22:23:49 03/03/2009
 Report
ok??........
avatar
#10 Dragonlady 21:40:47 19/04/2009
 Report
I did mine. smilie Thanks Dark52.
avatar
#11 cynder21 20:05:43 23/04/2009
 Report
hey does it have a limit on words?
avatar
#12 dark52 - Spyro the Admin 21:38:24 23/04/2009
 Report
It's got the same limit as a normal forum post.
avatar
#13 cynder21 13:22:19 25/04/2009
 Report
i thought it was like the sigs
avatar
#14 Robo-Spyro 17:33:46 26/04/2009
 Report
Quote: dark52
You can now add a message to the top of your guestbooks that stays there. I don't know what the point is but I guess you can put some information there about yourself or something. Do whatever you like with it really.

To change it simply go to the bottom of the Profile Options page and enter it into the Guestbook Announcement box.


So you just retype it in your Guestbook Announcement and there you have it?
avatar
#15 Forgotten World 21:46:48 04/05/2009
 Report
I think it is funny that most of your messages are not the most important thing in the world. But on the other hand, it must be the most important thing to you personally. So I am not going to argue with you and agree with what you say. smilie
avatar
#16 Robo-Spyro 15:19:13 07/05/2009
 Report
Quote: Forgotten World
I think it is funny that most of your messages are not the most important thing in the world. But on the other hand, it must be the most important thing to you personally. So I am not going to argue with you and agree with what you say. smilie


You would only say that to dark52.
avatar
#17 black dragon 05:05:21 15/05/2009
 Report
O gosh , mines huge . Great idea Dark smilie .
avatar
#18 galbatorix 01:52:44 09/05/2010
 Report
omg i have that pikachu avi !!
avatar
#19 GamingMaster_76 02:38:28 09/05/2010
 Report
You juse bumped the topic after almost a year... *megapalm-when facepalm won't cut it.*
avatar
#20 SuperSpyroFan 09:53:56 09/05/2010
 Report
Quote: dark52
You can now add a message to the top of your guestbooks that stays there. I don't know what the point is but I guess you can put some information there about yourself or something. Do whatever you like with it really.

To change it simply go to the bottom of the Profile Options page and enter it into the Guestbook Announcement box.



I personally think that it's a pretty cool idea, I like this idea.
avatar
#21 Crystal Dragon 15:02:55 09/05/2010
 Report
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: dark52
You can now add a message to the top of your guestbooks that stays there. I don't know what the point is but I guess you can put some information there about yourself or something. Do whatever you like with it really.

To change it simply go to the bottom of the Profile Options page and enter it into the Guestbook Announcement box.



I personally think that it's a pretty cool idea, I like this idea.

Uh dude, it's already been implemented.... it's the Guestbook Announcement you see on everyone's profiles...
avatar
#22 SuperSpyroFan 14:05:14 10/05/2010
 Report
Quote: Crystal Dragon
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: dark52
You can now add a message to the top of your guestbooks that stays there. I don't know what the point is but I guess you can put some information there about yourself or something. Do whatever you like with it really.

To change it simply go to the bottom of the Profile Options page and enter it into the Guestbook Announcement box.



I personally think that it's a pretty cool idea, I like this idea.

Uh dude, it's already been implemented.... it's the Guestbook Announcement you see on everyone's profiles...


Yes, I do know that, I was just stating that it's a cool idea, please don't try and make me sound stupid.

Please login or register a forum account to be remembered automatically.

UsernamePassword Remember Me