The three Dark Skylanders are "Dark Snap Shot", "Dark Food Fight" and "Dark Wildfire". The pack also contains three traps: the same two "Life Hammer" and "Water Tiki" as in the regular Starter Pack but also an "Ultimate Kaos Trap" which is needed to capture and play as Kaos himself.
Toys R Us has the Wii U version of the Dark Edition Starter Pack listed for $99.99, which means it's $25 over the cost of the regular Starter Pack for one extra Trap Master and one extra Trap. The Dark Edition will be available for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii and Wii U.
Lob Star, Bushwhack, Head Rush
Deja Vu, Blades, Fist Bump, Tread Head
Jet-Vac, Hog Wild Fryno, Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz
Mirror of Mystery, Rocket Ram, Tiki Speaky (with Deja Vu)
Nightmare Express, Piggy Bank, Hand of Fate (with Blades)
While a few of the images are a bit blurry they do all appear to be pretty much finalised toy designs (except for Head Rush) as compared to a similar listing last year which was mostly rough concept artwork. Keep in mind that as these are still early listings some characters and items may have their names and designs changed before release.
As well as the many single pack listings there are two triple packs in the leak, one containing Torch, Blades and Gill Grunt and the other with Chopper, Funny Bone and Shroomboom.
Thanks to forum member wreckingballbob and VampireCat2201 for spotting the listings.
The issue will be released at San Diego Comic-Con which runs from the 24th of July to the 27th, limited to 700 copies.
Skylanders Trap Team will also be at San Diego Comic-Con showing off the game and hosting a panel called "Skylanders: The Creative Process of Bringing Toys to Life" which will also feature a costume contest with more than $5000 in prizes to be awarded ($4000 to the winner, $1000 to the runner up and a collection of rare Skylanders toys for the 2nd runner up).
Quote: Press Release
Panel speakers include comic book writer Ron Marz (Green Lantern, DC vs. Marvel), famed voice of Kaos Richard Horvitz (Invader Zim, Billy and Mandy), Activision's Senior Vice President of Consumer Marketing, John Coyne, and Toys for Bob's Director of Toy and Character Development, I-Wei Huang.
The panel will be on July 24th at 6PM.
Skylanders Lost Islands continued with June's Air theme and started an Earth theme for July.
- June 9th: New Troll Lockup (200 Gems) and Golden Shear (175 Gems) upgrades and the introduction of a 5000 Kudos tier for the Molekin Market.
- June 16th: Nitro Freeze Blade arrived and a new Windmill premium community building that costs 700 Gems was added.
- June 23rd: Following the pattern set in May an Air Toy Link Tower that gives out gems every four hours on Air Element Days, with an initial cost of 25 Gems, was added. The Air Sanctum briefly became available to buy if you missed the quest (1200 Gems) and Buttered Pop Thorn's Hut also briefly became available through a paid gem pack.
- June 30th: Kickoff Countdown was added.
- July 1st: Sundae Slobber Tooth became the Wishin' Well Alter Ego for July kicking off the Earth themed month. A July 4th weekend sale temporarily had Buttered Pop Thorn's Hut on sale for 350 Gems along with various other offers and discounts.
- July 7th: Doom Stone was finally added and the quest for the upgraded Earth Sanctum began.
More will be posted each day so it should be complete very soon.
And with E3 2012 just next week (June 5th-7th), expect news about the upcoming sequel, Skylanders: Giants, some time soon.