Red Life Crystals
The reward for collecting these is a piece of crystal for each character. For every four you collect Spyro's health bar increases in size and for every five Cynder's does the same.
- On a ledge high up in the room where you open a door with an Adamantite Orb, it's opposite the exit.
- In the side of the cliff at the end of the level.
Valley of Avalar
- In the roots of the tree over the river from the village.
- At the end of a long cave in the Hermit area.
- Over a bottomless pit up next to the Elite Enemy.
- Inside a Shadow Door in the first area on ground level.
- Behind a door in the area with the buckets, light three torches to open it.
- On the ramparts, at the far end where the left siege tower appears.
Attack of the Golem
- On the right hand side of the starting area.
Ruins of Warfang
- Upper left, smash a wooden circle and jump down the hole underneath.
- Lower right, behind some vines after pulling the platform.
- Upper right, beneath the platform after the second big earth wall.
- Behind a Shadow Door at the bottom left of the dam.
- Behind a Shadow Door in the area through the tunnel after the elevator.
- Below the platform with the first Purple Crystal, around the back.
- Up from the exit of the tunnel in the Destroyer's arm, above the first Green Magic Crystal.
- Defeat the Elite Enemy.
- On the large place opposite the entrance to the Elite Enemy.
- Under a canopy on a medium sized platform near the start.
- On the second Elite Enemy platform at the top in the corner.
All off-topic comments will be deleted. Please do not use the comments system for conversations, instead use the provided forums for the game.
Please login or register a forum account to post a comment.