Elite Enemies are extra tough versions of the enemies that you fight throughout the game. You will recognise them by the health bar that appears at the bottom of the screen and the helmets that they wear.
The main trick with elites is to correctly work out which element you need to use first. The colour of the helmet will indicate this, select the element that has the exact colour of the helmet and attack with it until the helmet flies off. This reduces the armour of the enemy and it becomes much easier to damage. It will still take a lot of damage to kill it though.
Elites also have a much stronger attack than normal enemies, it can kill you pretty quickly if you don't avoid being hit.
The reward for killing an Elite is usually a large amount of blue gems to help level up your elemental abilities. You will need to kill all eight elites to gain 100%.
- After the Golem loses its hand you'll find this at the bottom of the area.
- Follow a gust of wind that you find through a cave in the area where you push a tree over.
Valley of Avalar
- On top of a cliff directly over from the village.
Ruins of Warfang
- Return to where you got the Crystal Key in the bottom left after waking the statue.
- Above a large doorway blocked with earth.
- In a cave at the top of a half-bridge near the start of the first lava river.
- After lighting all eight torches it appears near the largest section of stonework.
- On a triangular platform off to the right after the two doors.
All off-topic comments will be deleted. Please do not use the comments system for conversations, instead use the provided forums for the game.
Please login or register a forum account to post a comment.