Found in chests hidden throughout the game, you need to use both dragons to open them. Equip armour to help improve your characters.
- Spyro: Tail - Increased Attack Speed
- Behind some vines in the area where you push a tree over.
- Cynder: Bracers - Regenerating Health
- In the same place as the Elite Enemy, you'll have to kill it.
Valley of Avalar
- Cynder: Bracers - Regenerating Mana
- On top of the waterfall cave where you find Meadow.
- Cynder: Tail - Wounds Attacking Enemies
- Behind Meadow in the waterfall cave.
- Spyro: Bracers - Increased Fury Power
- Up next to the Hermit after talking to him.
- Spyro: Helmet - Increased Defense
- In a cave at the top of a waterfall in the middle of the level.
- Cynder: Tail - Increased Attack Speed
- Behind a Shadow Door high up in the area with the building on fire with the moles inside.
- Spyro: Helmet - Increased Melee Attack Damage
- Next to Blue Gem Cluster number eight.
- Cynder: Helmet - Increased Chance to Combo
- Appears after defeating a large troll near the final doors.
Attack of the Golem
- Cynder: Helmet - Increased Elemental Attack Damage
- Next to the second save point.
Ruins of Warfang
- Cynder: Helmet - Increased Defense
- Lower left, on a platform below the place where you swing to light some fires.
- Spyro: Bracers - Regenerating Health
- Upper right, in the area with the second earth wall destroy some vines and then smash the floor in with Earth Breath.
- Spyro: Tail - Wounds Attcking Enemies
- After releasing the first two floodgates climb some vines on the right at the bottom of the dam.
- Cynder: Bracers - Increased Fury Power
- Kill a large enemy and its pals at the top of the elevator and this chest will appear.
- Spyro: Tail - Increased Fury Duration
- On platform underneath the Destroyer's middle.
- Spyro: Bracers - Increased Chance to Disarm
- After going through the tunnel in the Destroyer's arm this is upwards to the left.
- Spyro: Helmet - Increased Chance to Combo
- Defeat an island of enemies at the far left end of the first lava river.
- Cynder: Tail - Increased Fury Duration
- Smash a purple crystal in a cave with a Troll in the climbing zone area.
Wearing all three parts of a set will give you an extra bonus.
|Helmet||Increased Melee Attack Damage||Increased Defense||Increased Chance to Combo||Increased Elemental Attack Damage||Increased Defense Helmet||Increased Chance to Combo|
|Location||Dragon City||Valley of Avalar||Burned Lands||Attack of the Golem||Ruins of Warfang||Dragon City|
|Tail||Increased Attack Speed||Wounds Attcking Enemies||Increased Fury Duration||Increased Attack Speed||Wounds Attacking Enemies||Increased Fury Duration|
|Location||Twilight Falls||The Dam||The Destroyer||Dragon City||Valley of Avalar||Burned Lands|
|Bracers||Increased Chance to Disarm||Regenerating Health||Increased Fury Power||Regenerating Mana||Regenerating Health||Increased Fury Power|
|Location||The Destroyer||Ruins of Warfang||Valley of Avalar||Valley of Avalar||Twilight Falls||The Dam|
|Ability||Nuclear Hit||Immune to Stun||Fury Breath Unlocked||Poisonous Hit||Immune to Stun||Fury Breath Unlocked|
All off-topic comments will be deleted. Please do not use the comments system for conversations, instead use the provided forums for the game.
Please login or register a forum account to post a comment.