You won't get far if you don't know how to kill the bad guys.
- A small blue, white and red crab that runs around on beaches. Very low health
and a simple charge will kill it.
- A large simple creature that is stopped in its tracks by a flame attack
whereas other attacks may let it continue its belly flop attack.
- It looks like a goat. Melee attacks are ineffective until you hit it with a
flame attack but chi attacks are usually quick dispatchers of this creature.
- A tall lizard who attacks using its tongue rapidly. If approached it will
curl up into a ball which your melee attacks won't hurt it. Use a Chi attack
if it is in this state or a flame attack to paralyse it if it is standing
- A blue monkey that throws things at you. Very little trouble should be caused
by this as all attacks harm it.
- A flying enemy. These like to hang around caves and fire projectiles at you.
Use tail attacks, flame attacks or chi attacks to kill it. They have quite
high HP but are quickly taken down by chi attacks.
- Looks exactly like a sheep funnily enough. Has no attacks and dies in one hit
to give a butterfly.
- Much like the sheep this looks like a chicken and has the same fodder
- Another, less common, fodder that exists purely to give you a free butterfly.
- Long Legs
- The most basic of Shadow creatures. It's mostly made up of legs and a small
head. These just require repeated hits with melee or one or two chi attacks.
- Heavily armoured creature but has a significant weakness. Flip it over using
your horn attack and then destroy it in one hit with the tail attack.
- A shadow enemy like no other. It stands stationary at its prescribed location
and will pop out of the ground to attack. Too quick for melee attacks, use
your chi attacks to kill them fast.
- An armoured cyclops. Smash its shell with a tail attack to open it for easy
- Tail Whack
- A blob like creature who's tail will cause a lot of damage if it. Jump to
avoid their tails and melee or chi attack them.
- A tall humanoid shaped creature with a sword and shield. Even more armoured
than Shelly this creature requires his armour to be destroyed first with a
tail attack before you can do real damage.
- A psychic creature that casts spells. It looks sort of like a floating brain.
Hit it with a chi attack then melee it to death as it lies helpless on the
ground. To avoid their attacks simply jump.
- Ice Minion
- The first boss of the game. Destroy its ice sword with your fire breath and
then attack it with your horn attacks when it gets tired of swinging its
shadow claw around.
- Fire Minion
- The second boss. As with the Ice Minion you defeat it by using Ice Breath on
its sword when it gets stuck and then attack with your horns once he gets
tired of swinging the mace around.
- A large red dragon, not really a boss, more of a small obstacle. Attack him
twice with the Shock spell.
- The Sorcerer
- The final boss of the game who turns out to be a huge purple dragon much like
Spyro himself. Reflect his spells back at him using Banish and then attack
him with your horns when he's down.
All off-topic comments will be deleted. Please do not use the comments system for conversations, instead use the provided forums for the game.
Please login or register a forum account to post a comment.