Unlocking five pieces of concept art each, these Enchanted Scriber's Quills are found all over the game, hidden away in the most
unlikely of places.
- Impossible to miss, it's on the other side of the dragon statue as you enter the temple.
- As you get to the Toad Weeds outside, turn to the right before the gliding part; there you'll see the Quill on a platform. Use the branch to reach it.
- Outside the temple as the spiders first attack. Go to the left and use the tree branches to reach it.
- On the highest of five hexagonal pillars in the very next room after the first Health Relic.
- Behind some rocks at the top far end of the room with half a broken bridge.
- Once up the waterfall at the start of the level, go all the way right and you'll find this at the end of a few tree branches.
- Inside a large pulsating mushroom directly after the first tree you smash down.
- After a lake with rising and falling platforms, smash a tree on the right-hand side of the path and use the branches along the path ahead.
- After the first few lakes you need to cross with ice, stand on a series of small circular platforms to the right, using Dragon Time to reach the top.
- In the Jellyfish area after the middle tree. At a fork in the path of Jellyfish go to the right.
- After the Jellyfish area smash a tree along the path around the first corner after the Growths.
- Inside a box on the deck of a ship half submerged in a purple lake.
- On the far side of the above mentioned ship.
- After saving Mole-Yair's people this quill is found by using a cannon in the next open room on the right. Cannonballs are in first open on the left.
- Fire a cannon twice in the first room beyond the cannonball room mentioned above.
- Fire the left cannon on the deck with two cannons at opposite ends as you first emerge.
- At the very top of the first mast you come to, up an extra lift that appears after killing several waves of leaders.
- Inside a chest behind the steering wheel at the top of the big fight.
- Inside a chest in the first section of the ship you blow a hole in the side of with a cannon.
- Underneath the deck of the ship right after the one for Quill 19. Smash the piles of straw at the back of the ship to find a pressure pad to open it. You'll find the quill tucked away behind some crates.
- On the ship you smash into with a boat, at the back right side jump onto a few small boats floating out in the sky.
- On the ship with three levers, Tail Strike the trap door in the middle several times.
- In a treasure chest on the empty ship right after the one with the three levers.
- In the middle of a frozen pond right surrounded by Stone Trolls.
- Use a tilt beam to go to the right instead of in to the left at the previously mentioned frozen pond.
- At the next pair of Stone Trolls use a statue with a shield to get up to some branches leading the way to the quill.
- Inside the Fire Cave, behind a rock as you enter the cave after the crystal ball spiders.
- Left at the doorway after the three crystal ball switches in the Ice Cave.
- Turn around at the start of the Earth Cave and jump up the branches.
- In the Earth Cave at the point where you free a pair of Button Crabs, use a tilt beam in order to reach this feather.
- In the Earth Cave at the part with two crystal ball spiders, push a statue into its correct position and then use branches to reach this quill on its little ledge.
- Behind some rocks on the far side of the first part of water in the Electric Cave.
- To the left of the cave across the second bit of water in the Electric Cave. Push a statue to reach it (unnecessary).
- On the second platform from the start, smash some thorns on the way up (not the ones at the very top) to find this hidden feather.
- To the right of the green entrance doors at the start of the level.
- Above a large green waterfall. From the top glide into it.
- In the room with the Yak, Ogre, Troll many waved attack. It's right below the entrance.
- In the hallway with a green beam of light right after the above room. It's in plain sight.
- After the Assassin fight, jump down to the left.
- After the Assassin fight, climb onto the moving platform on the right and at the top glide to where the quill is further out.
All off-topic comments will be deleted. Please do not use the comments system for conversations, instead use the provided forums for the game.
Please login or register a forum account to post a comment.