News and Updates

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
11:48 PM - Saturday the 1st of June, 2013 - by dark52
The last few of the new Skylanders are finally starting to appear. Polar Whirlwind has just hit Canada at EB Games, Lightcore Chill and Lightcore Pop Fizz are appearing across the US, and Lightcore Hex and Series 2 Drobot have turned up in Australia.

[User Posted Image]

And in other news, a new mini-game has been added to the official website. Called Dreadyacht Defenders it is essentially Plants vs Zombies using Skylanders, instead of plants, to fight against various enemies from the games that slowly advance towards you.
Categories
Comments
avatar
#1 azz01 00:12:29 02/06/2013
 Report
Thats good for those Canadian people out there
avatar
#2 Hexblazer 02:12:39 02/06/2013
 Report
I got her at Eb Games today smilie eh eh eh
avatar
#3 Skylanders fan 02:33:25 02/06/2013
 Report
Awesome
avatar
#4 HIR 03:41:27 02/06/2013
 Report
AH! Shinyyyyyyyyyyyyy... @.@
avatar
#5 TheSkyGuy101 13:46:09 02/06/2013
 Report
Lightcore Chill and Pop Fizz have been on amazon.com for a while. When amazon gets them and not the sellers, they put it at the normal price.
avatar
#6 pennyman 18:24:40 02/06/2013
 Report
was able to pick up LC Pop Fizz over the weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kspueKXcrg

avatar
#7 wreckingballbob 18:27:09 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: pennyman
was able to pick up LC Pop Fizz over the weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kspueKXcrg




Wait this is a Polar Whirlwind topic...
avatar
#8 Sesshomaru75 18:36:01 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: wreckingballbob
Wait, this a Polar Whirlwind topic.


Not completely.

Quote: dark52
The last few of the new Skylanders are finally starting to appear. Polar Whirlwind has just hit Canada at EB Games, Lightcore Chill and Lightcore Pop Fizz are appearing across the US, and Lightcore Hex and Series 2 Drobot have turned up in Australia.


See the bolded part? Yeah. All you have to do is read.
avatar
#9 wreckingballbob 18:47:30 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: wreckingballbob
Wait, this a Polar Whirlwind topic.


Not completely.

Quote: dark52
The last few of the new Skylanders are finally starting to appear. Polar Whirlwind has just hit Canada at EB Games, Lightcore Chill and Lightcore Pop Fizz are appearing across the US, and Lightcore Hex and Series 2 Drobot have turned up in Australia.


See the bolded part? Yeah. All you have to do is read.


I mean the topic was made about Polar Whirlwind...
avatar
#10 Sesshomaru75 18:51:04 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: wreckingballbob
I mean the topic was made about Polar Whirlwind.


Yes, but dark52 also mentioned Lightcore Chill, Lightcore Pop Fizz, Lightcore Hex, and Series 2 Drobot. The power of reading.
avatar
#11 wreckingballbob 18:54:40 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: wreckingballbob
I mean the topic was made about Polar Whirlwind.


Yes, but dark52 also mentioned Lightcore Chill, Lightcore Pop Fizz, Lightcore Hex, and Series 2 Drobot. The power of reading.



I know how to READ!
avatar
#12 Sesshomaru75 19:15:56 02/06/2013
 Report
Quote: wreckingballbob
I know how to READ!


Apparently not. If you did, then why did you post this?

Quote: wreckingballbob
Wait, this a Polar Whirlwind topic.


???


Anyways, that Polar Whirlwind sure does look pretty.
avatar
#13 wreckingballbob 19:27:06 02/06/2013
 Report
It doesn't matter anyways.
avatar
#14 Doomslicer 04:23:50 03/06/2013
 Report
Polar does look good...
How are her stats?
avatar
#15 JackSparx 18:40:54 03/06/2013
 Report
Any word on if this beau will be arriving in the UK anytime soon?

Please login or register a forum account to be remembered automatically.

UsernamePassword Remember Me